(this is a very small original image – see note on image sizes)
Steel engraving by J S & Co. Published c1859, when the school chapel, far left, was first built. Numbered 1578 in the publisher’s reordering list. The college was built to the design of George Gilbert Scott in 1849.
Illustrated in Brighton College 1845-1995 by Martin D W Jones. Phillimore, 1995, p 52.