Aquatint engraving by Charles Hunt after George Earp Junior. Published by W H Mason, 81 King’s Road, Brighton, 20 November 1840. On the right side is Richmond Place, running into Waterloo Place, and the terrace behind the church to the left is St. Peter’s Place. On the left margin is the first house in St. George’s Place.
The Earp family were local artists much used by the publisher W H Mason.