The Pump-House, Brighton


Copperplate line engraving by W B Cooke after L Francia. Published by Cooke, 9 Soho Square, London, 1 January 1827.

The Pump House supplied water to the seafront baths but was demolished in 1829. This is one of only two engravings done specifically of this building.

Images of Brighton 83

See all images of the beach in the beach gallery

Beach. The Pump House

loading map - please wait...

Beach. The Pump House 50.819086, -0.138522  There is more than one image of this site. Click here to view all images.