Aquatint engravings. The church view was published in J Rouse’s Scraps of Sussex, c1830. The pictures of the font are not recorded, but to see them stuck together on old paper might indicate they are also from the Rouse publication. If they are, it would be the second time that Rouse had portrayed the font. In 1825 he published two lithographs, showing all four sides, in his publication The Beauties and Antiquities of Sussex. One print was of the south side, and one print included the east, west and north sides of the font.