(this is a very small original image – see note on image sizes)
Steel engraving by J S & Co, c1860. Numbered 1580 in the publisher’s reordering list.
This is now the Woodvale Crematorium but was originally called the Parochial Cemetery, consecrated 22 December 1857. The Gothic structure contained two chapels, one Church of England and the other for the non-established churches.