(this is a very small original image – see note on image sizes)
Steel engraving by Rock & Co, 30 May 1853.
There are just 12 engravings of Hove Church listed in Images of Brighton. Hove Church was derelict during part of the c18th and into the early C19th, but was rebuilt and reopened in June 1836, with further improvements to the tower in 1881.
All images of St Andrew’s Church:
Hover over the image to see the image number followed by the date when the image was produced.
Click on any image to see its full entry.