Steel engraving by J Tingle after the drawing by George Atwick. Published by J Smith, 8 Pool Valley, c1845.
The architect of the 1836 rebuilding was George Basevi, the designer of the terraces in Belgrave Square in London. In the distance to the right, the large house surrounded by trees is Wick House, and to the right of that can be seen Hudson’s Mill, where West Hill Road now stands.
All images of St Andrew’s Church:
Hover over the image to see the image number followed by the date when the image was produced.
Click on any image to see its full entry.